The promotional event for children "Kids Free DAY" began on March in 2017 and marks its end on March 30, 2019!
ONE PIECE ATTRACTION "PHANTOM," a thrilling action stage of Straw Hat Crew, and a special exhibition "Log Gallery" that displays original illustrations in different themes will also end on this day.
Come to the park with your family and friends and don't miss them!
We're all looking forward to seeing you here!
Kids Free Day
About: Tokyo One Piece Tower PARK PASS (admission and attractions) for children will be free.
Target: children (age 4 to 12)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
* Some attractions in the park and food and drink will be charged separately.
* LIVE TICKET (extra charged) is required to watch the show.
(Please check the details of the ticket purchase here
* Children under the age of elementary school students must be accompanied by a junior high school student or older.
* You may be asked to show an ID to check your age.
* The eligibility of students (elementary/middle school/high school students) changes on April 1.