The performance of TOKYO ONE PIECE TOWER×DAZZLE Immersive Theatre "When the Time Box Opens" on September 30, 2018, was canceled due to Typhoon #24.
We apologize for causing trouble to those who have purchased the ticket and looked forward to this performance.
In the event of a cancellation, we will refund the ticket fee as follows.
There will not be a rescheduled performance. Thank you for your understanding.
Please be aware that refunds and fees for non-ticket payments may vary depending on your purchase.
■ Customers who purchased from Seven Ticket
October 2, 2018 (Tue) 10:00 am -October 19 (Fri) 11:59 pm
You will receive a full refund at the Seven-Eleven shop where you have picked up your ticket (listed in the lower left of the ticket surface).
Please go to the shop with your ticket during the refund period.
How to Refund
* Refund will be unavailable after the refund period.
■ Customers who purchased from Ticket PIA
October 2, 2018 (Tue) 10:00 am ~ October 19 (Fri) 11:59 pm
<If the ticket was issued at a shop>
Bring your ticket to the shop during the refund period and get a refund (listed in the lower left of the ticket surface).
*The business hours are different for each shop.
<If the ticket was sent by mail>
You need to return your ticket during the refund period.
The refund instructions are different for each. Please check the URL below.
* As for the refund of handling fee and delivery fee, 郵便振替払出証書 (Postal Order Certificate) will be sent to your registered address at Ticket PIA.
* The refund of the ticket fee and the refund of handing fee and delivery fee will be sent separately.
The arrival time may be different.
The certificated will be sent in a green envelope from 郵便貯金事務センター.
Please cash the certificate at your nearby postal office with your identification.
Ticket PIA Information
0570-02-9111 (10:00 ~ 18:00)
* Please contact us only if you have any questions after confirming the "help page" inhttp://t.pia.jp/guide/refund.html
* Please note that it is not possible to refund if it passes the deadline.