2017.11.07 Shops & restaurants
At Cafe Mugiwara, we are holding a Kids Pizza class every month on the Kids Free Days at Tokyo One Piece Tower!
This time, to answer the "adults"' requests, we are holding a pizza class for adults on November 22nd (reservation only)!
Pizza chef at Cafe Mugiwara will teach you how to make special pizzas in this class.
Hand made pizzas baked in a stone stove is just amazing!
You can eat the baked pizza and we also have three appetizers and two drinks for you!
Please join us alone or with your friends.
＜Adult Pizza Class (*reservatition only)＞
- Dates: 11/22/2017 (Wednesday) 20:00-21:30 (application begins 19: 30)
- Location: "Cafe Mugiwara"Tokyo Tower Foot Town 1F
- Age: 20 years old and older
* Identification with a headshot is required at the desk. Please do not forget it.
- We ask you to pay in cash in advance at the desk on the day.
- The pizza in the pizza class is a special pizza for the pizza class.
- Fee: one person ¥ 4,000 (tax included)
- Price includes: pizza lesson, three appetizers, 2 drinks,
pizza class participation item apron (rental), a bandanna (rental)
＜How to make a reservation＞
Registration starts: 11/15/2017 (Wednesday) 11:00-
Reservation process: only by phone
Tel: 03-5473-1500 (SANJI'S ORESAMA RESTAURANT)
Reservation hours: 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
< Cancellation policy >
- In case of cancellation, please let us know by 19:00 at two days prior to the event.
Please directly call SANJI'S ORESAMA RESTAURANT for cancellation.
-> SANJI'S ORESAMA RESTAURANT tel. 03-5473-1500
< Other notes >
- Time policy (being late etc.): application begins at 7:30 a.m.
You may not be able to participate after the designated time, so please be on time.
- Dress code: We have apron and bandanna rentals,
they might get dirty during cooking, so please come with appropriate outfits for cooking.
- Photos will be taken for Tokyo One Piece Tower official website on the event. Please note beforehand.
- The event may be cancelled if there are less applicants.
- Sick participants may not be able to participate in the class.