Thank you very much for supporting Tokyo One Piece Tower.
At Tokyo One Piece Tower, celebrating the 20th anniversary of ONE PIECE series,
PARK PASS for children (infants・elementary school students) is free on every last Saturdays !
9/30 (Saturday) is Kids Free Day!!!
We are holding Kids Pizza Class at Cafe Mugiwara as well! Please check below for further details!
Have you been to the new events for the ONE PIECE 20thth anniversary?
We are looking forward to seeing you here in the park.
■ Kids free day overview
Contents: Tokyo One Piece Tower PARK PASS for children are free
Subject: infants・elementary school students (4-12)
* Food and drinks inside the park and some charged attractions are separately charged
* Children below elementary school age require accompaniment of those above middle high school students
* We may ask you to show your ID to check your age
* Transition of students (elementary school students/middle high school students/high school students) will begin on April 1st
* This service may terminate without prior notice
* If there were price revise or attraction remodeling, the attractions you can enjoy for free may change